Nationale-Nederlanden (NN), a trusted insurance and banking company in 11 countries, needed a solution that not only complied with PSD2 and KYC/AML regulations, but also provided risk-based authentication and orchestration of all CIAM processes.
With the help of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), NN chose Transmit Security’s Identity Orchestration based on its ability to:
- Improve scalability and flexibility to handle the growing number of accounts
- Easily configure and build flexible customer journeys
- Simplify and streamline the migration from an incumbent vendor
- House all apps, channels, customer journeys and policies in a central hub
- Provide a high level of assurance with a solution that’s constantly tuned to meet changing identity and security requirements
Read the full case study to see why KuppingerCole awarded NN for outstanding innovation in CIAM.